Drafsight Paid now?

Hi all 

I wanted to redownload drafsight, it seems that it has become paid  

Can you confirm it for me, or am I wrong 

Kind regards 

Larghetto

Hello

You're not wrong because Darftsight has been paid since January 2020.

Our colleague @Maclane to express his strong dissatisfaction  with many others.

All publishers want recurring revenue, so there's a whole strategy to get you to pay for everything or also take you to cloud applications, seemingly cheap per month but very expensive if you use it all the time.

When you can't put a sausage under a door then, you cut it into slices ;-)  The price of a slice is cheaper ;-)

Kind regards

4 Likes

Hello

Yes, to fix it we put DWG.editor back as it was the old way, but it works ... @+.

1 Like

Having always used DWG editor I confirm that it's enough, just be careful with the recording version under SW to dwgeditor since the max version is 2009 (latest version of dwgeditor and arrival of draftsight) small reminder if you have SW CDs before 2009 you have DWGeditor on it.

By the way, I just had to change the size of the lines every time I switch to default under dwgeditor.

If you have a dwg 2010+ either use SW to open it and save it in a lower version. (but long SW side)

Or use the freecad and co or see on the autodesk side

1 Like

Thank you very much my sldw is from 2011,  I had a version of autocad light but it's really too old 

I have to find a solution, Solidworks is stuck in A0 and so when I have to give a plan to the laser cutter which imposes a scale 1 I copy in DWG and adapt the scale of the cartridge to remain coherent and readable.

I'm going to end up buying it

Thank you again to all 

Larghetto 

Hi all

Indeed, Dassault Systèmes has evolved its DraftSight offer. To learn more about these changes, I offer you articles and this webinar replay:

5 reasons to upgrade from standard DraftSight to DraftSight Enterprise

The different versions and features of DraftSight

DraftSight webinar replay: what's changing:

Have a good day everyone:)

1 Like