DraftSight: Command Window Disappeared

Hello

On a colleague's computer, the control window has disappeared!

Right-clicking on a toolbar and then checking or unchecking "Command window" has no effect!

Same for CTRL 9...

Anyone have an idea?

It is on Windows 7 and has a dual screen, I will try to restart by turning on only one screen to see.

Even with Alt+Tab it doesn't find anything?

I sometimes have this problem on Creo, when I want to save or open a file I have my window hidden behind it and impossible to go back to it. By martyring Alt+Tab sometimes it works ;)

1 Like

Hello

There was a similar bp a short time ago, look at this link: http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/3d/la-reinstallation-de-bar-de-commande

@+

1 Like

Hello

Thank you for your answers.

Tomalam: I had checked if it wasn't behind, but I couldn't find it, and I just tried by doing ALT TAB, it didn't work either.

Jose-accessa:

I searched for "command window" (as it says in DraftSight) and not "command bar".

As you can see, I was the one who gave the best answer to the post you mention, so I tried to reset the profile and do CTRL 9, it has no effect!

F2 does bring up the command window, but in a new window, it's impossible to include it in the DraftSight interface, it's as if they are two different entities!

So no solution for the moment...

Oh ok, so much for me:)

Hello

Is I installed on the latest version of DraftSight?

1 Like
Indeed, the update has fixed the problem. But it's still mysterious!