Duplicate sketch between 2 parallel planes

Hello.

I want to duplicate a sketch between 2 parallel planes. I tried the Copy/Paste function but I can't place the copy correctly. Is there a function that allows this?

Thank you

image15.jpg

Hello

You create a sketch on your second clip, then click on the 1st sketch and use the convert features feature .

1 Like

Hello

If the sketches will remain the same, then make a block, it can be copied, pasted, moved very easily.

may the force be with you.

1 Like

Thank you ac cobra. I deserve the donkey's cap... Works perfectly.

Thank you OBI WAN, former young Padawan... I created a block. Inserted the block.

Works, but the sketch arrives reversed and I don't see an option to put it back in place.

How do you put the sketch back in the right direction?

I had forgotten the photo...

image19.jpg

No worries, by dint of having your head in the handlebars sometimes you don't always think about the simplest things.

I create a plan and copy paste, you have to select the plan beforehand of course

Thank you setyben. I didn't know that you could copy a plan.

Happy holidays.

no it's not the plan you're copying, if I understood correctly you want your new sketch to be equidistant between two parallel planes ?

No. I just wanted to duplicate the sketch between 2 planes and in the same position. The distance doesn't matter. The problem is therefore solved.

Thank you