Burst of a Burst, the return

I see it without bursting, I install the SP5 see.

can you post a screenshot of your exploded sub-assembly

the same without the burst

with if possible the view of the creation tree thank you

@+

for the moment no since I'm in the middle of installing SP5

Well the installation is finished but it doesn't change anything.

So, I don't know what to do. (I can't screen my work, it's company parts)

Try to save your sub-assembly with another name.

And redo the sub-ass-2 burst in an assembly to see if it works. You never know.

2 Likes

Hello

Is the exploded subset really a configuration of this nitial subset?

Why are you talking about recording the exploded file, you made another file or everything is in the initial subassembly?

@+

try to make a burst with junctions between parts

by creating rules type pieces

these so-called stupid parts that will be constrained on the parts of your assembly via constraints (coincidence or other) and that your parts are blocked

then you hide these stupid parts that allow you to constrain the parts of your assembly

you will end up with your sub-assembly with x part space without touching each other

you save this assembly

and you shut it up

Once reopened you must find your exploded assembly as recorded

So you take this assembly which will become a sub-assembly and integrate it into the assembly

Give it a try and tell me everything

@+ ;-) 

Good evening

I had the same problem with a sub-assembly saved internally of the assembly and not in a separate file

To see if there wasn't a manipa of the kind and that it crashes on the outdoor recording

2 Likes

Is it an assembly and not a multi-body part? Because it doesn't work with multi-body pieces! And it's certain that it's the same configuration that exploded and is used in the parent assembly? Because if that's the case, then it's a bug, you have to send the assembly to SolidWorks so that they can try to repair it... It happens sometimes (seen on a spr = request for improvement).

3 Likes