Edrawing ipad

Hello

Here is my concern the salespeople of my company all have ipads I would like to send them my assembly files, but I encounter several difficulties:

If I make a file/publish to edrawing --> nothing happens!!

-If I do file/save as then I choose .easm the file is created opens on PCs with edrawing but not on ipads!

moreover in edrawing I lose all the textures (not the colors)

Have you ever encountered this problem?

thank you in advance

Hello

We have already talked about this topic:

http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/3d/tablette

S.B

Yes but it doesn't solve my problem, I already tried edrawing on iPad when I bought solidworks I asked my reseller to generate a file for me from one of my machines and it worked very well now I would like to do the others but...

Have you tried to make a 3D pdf file?

First of all, thank you for the answers

The problem with the 3d pdf is that obviously it doesn't manage textures and salespeople want pretty stuff and where they can hide/show components, take dimensions (that can be done in PDF) etc... edrawing does it but it doesn't work... grrrrrrr

Are you connected to the Internet when you publish to E drawings? Have you looked in the SolidWorks settings?

EDrawing PC allows you to open sldasms directly without conversion. Have you tried on eDrawing iPad?

Clarification just in case: to open a sldasm on eDrawing there is no need to have the sldprt that compose it.

Indeed, like Benoit, I will test that eDrawing on iPad can open a native solidworks file directly.

Hello

Have you tried using augmented reality software? of the Augment type or other?

These are perfectly managed by Apple.

Good luck!

Have you launched Edrawings on the machine you're trying to convert to?

Because "Publish to Edrawings" must open Edrawings, if it has never been opened, it can block!

http://help.solidworks.com/2013/French/eDrawings/t_Creating_eDrawings_Files_Using_SolidWorks_Save_As.htm?id=e87ea396324a47b5b5c34a0a847ffa6a#Pg0

And check the options for saving Edrawings in SolidWorks:

http://help.solidworks.com/2013/French/eDrawings/t_Creating_eDrawings_Files_Using_SolidWorks_Save_As.htm?id=e87ea396324a47b5b5c34a0a847ffa6a#Pg0

Hello

Look at the SolidWorks version and look at the Edrawing version.

FYI: Edrawing2013 opens SW2013 or less, Edrawing2014 opens SW2014 or less, so on.

Thank you all for your answers

So to answer the questions

-Yes I am connected to the internet when I publish ver edrawing.

-Edrawing has already been launched on my machine.

-The solidworks settings look good (I tried several combinations)

I have a beginning of reply, I realize that if I send the assembly by email it doesn't open but if I put it in the Ipad directly via Itunes it works (except that the textures are crooked!!) I just tried with the native solidworks format and there I lose the textures!!

For the augmented reality software I've never tried it but I'll look at it this morning!!

Hello

My question would be how do salespeople open the file on iPad?

By an email he receives or on a remote server to which he connects?

For mail, it doesn't work, because I don't know why edrawing can't open the file in imail, or iMail doesn't call edrawing.

Then down the remote server it doesn't work well for flow congestion problems (I guess)

The only time I was able to display my assembly was by synchronization with my pc (basically I copied the file into the ipad)

I haven't tried with the small autonomous wifi hard drive.

Hello

Effectively it only works by itunes (on IOS6 at least) there are just the crooked textures that I can't solve.