Material removal through a circle center

I would try to make the D 20 axis with a slope that would compensate for the existing slope but it may not be regular

in short, help

I confirm it is not regular

when I put a slope on the axis according to compensate a little but the slope is variable on the whole surface

Hello

On this 2nd cam I tried to tilt the circle D 20 +-1° outwards to compensate for the tilting of the surface inwards 

It's not perfect but for now it's my only solution because I can't modify Michel's drawing, which is too complex for me

I try with the first cam, I just tried it doesn't work

17_11_2021_camw_cm-010279_ref_3103170.sldprt
17_11_2021_camw_cm-010279_ref_3103170.sldprt

Hello@criss 

can you post your parasolid part (we don't all have the same SW version)

if possible flat and a curved one to know the radius

@+

Good evening @criss ,

I persist: I have not been able to generate the profile satisfactorily with the scanned material removal function:
- if I keep the profile twist at "Minimum Torsion" in the options, the profile follows the curve, but the surface has a slope with respect to the radius perpendicular to the axis, as you noted.
- if I choose the "Direction vector" option by selecting Axis1, the surface is no longer inclined, but it does not strictly follow the profile.
Another curious element: the profile defined by the "POINT 3D" sketch is quite dented, as well as its curvature. I think it doesn't make it easy to generate the surface with the scan function; it goes better by reducing the radius of the "Boss.Extru.2" tool.
Side question: even if the surface is properly generated by SolidWorks, what will happen to the real  roller that will have to roll on the cam track?

I'm going to try to define the part using the winding function.

Hello@tous 

I just posted the test object in my previous post (SW18), I hope it will help since I can't open your files either@criss .