Saving CATIA Options from CATSettings Files

Hello

Recently, I had created this post to know the file where the colors are stored. This allows me to reset my preferences if I need to reinstall CATIA or use CATIA on a computer that is not mine.

http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/catia/enregistrement-la-palette-de-couleurs-de-catia

I'd like to do the same with my options preferences. I mainly modify in options in General, or Infrastructure --> Product Structure and Infrastructure --> Infrastructure Part.

Which files in CATSettings do I need to save in order to keep these preferences at my options?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello

All!!!

It's rather long to identify which . Catseting is impacted by the modification of an option, you have to compare before modification and after modification (the date of modification of the files).

So when we have checked the appropriate options, we save all the Catseting in a folder, so we can compare if we modify an option and thus update the copy if necessary. or replace the production ones if they have been corrupted.

On the other hand, there is the environment, it's not my domain, I'm not an Administrator.

You have to start CATIA in admin mode, the configuration of the environment is done in xml files, I think I see the CATIA help

Common installation and administration tools