ePDM and AutoCAD 3D

Hi all

We use AutoCAD in 3D, yes I know, it's not common. We use it with LISP programs that have been fairly developed over the past 15 years (example: creation of a piping program).

We are in the process of testing ePDM with Axemble but we have a big problem, we get fatal errors when using AutoCAD in 3D. We try to eliminate all the probable causes little by little.

One line of thought is the compatibility of the 3D functions of AutoCAD and ePDM.

Are you using this configuration?

Thank you community!

Check if you have installed the Microsoft KB3072630 from Windows Update, like this:

1. To open Windows Update, click the Start button .Image du bouton Démarrer In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
  2. In the left pane, click View update history.

It is the source of a lot of errors, so if this is the case you have to uninstall it by following this tutorial:

http://www.mycadblog.fr/problemes-solidworks-rencontres-apres-la-mise-a-jour-de-microsoft/

But otherwise, I don't really see how  ePDM could interfere with AutoCAD...

Thank you PL but we have already tested this track without success...

We too wonder how this is possible.

We are currently testing on a reset machine, with only Windows, AutoCAD and ePDM. 

Axemble and Dassault are apparently on the move too at the moment but without success for the moment....

1 Like

If you have more information, I'm interested.

No, still not, unfortunately, waiting for an answer from the experts!

Beug coming from Epdm, a patch is being developed by the SolidWorks teams, the problem should be solved in the 2016 version which is coming soon! Info from Axemble, to be confirmed soon!

Beug coming from Epdm, a patch is being developed by the SolidWorks teams, the problem should be solved in the 2016 version which is coming soon! Info from Axemble, to be confirmed soon!

[DUPLICATE for answer]

1 Like