Is it possible to apply a derived conf in multiple top-level confs?

Hello

Let me explain, I have a room that has several configurations (modifying the size of it), I created a derived conf (a cut) in the first conf. and I would like to apply it in all my other conferences.

Is this possible? 

Derived configurations

Derived configurations allow you to create a parent/child relationship within a configuration. By default, all settings in the child configuration are linked to the parent configuration. If you change a setting in the parent configuration, the change is automatically propagated to the child.

Consider the following example. Room1 has three configurations:

• Configurations A and C are top-level configurations.
  • Configuration B is a configuration derived from configuration A.

The following table shows the effect on configurations B and C when you change configuration A.

Change configuration A and apply the change to:Effect on configuration BEffect on configuration C
This configurationChangesDoesn't change
Specify Configurations (Specify Configuration A)ChangesDoesn't change
All configurationsChangesChanges

You can override any configurable setting in the derived configuration so that it is no longer tied to the parent. Enable the derived configuration and change the setting. The parameter changes in the derived configuration but the parent does not, and the parameter is no longer bound.

SpeedPak for complex assemblies

SpeedPak creates a configuration derived from an assembly with no loss of references. If you are working with large, complex assemblies, using a SpeedPak configuration can significantly improve performance. For more details, see SpeedPak.

Table of Contents

@+ 

1 Like

Perfect, thank you for this answer!

1 Like

since problem solved

All that remains is to close the question

by clicking resolved to the right of the most relevant answer

@+ ;-)