Unfold Status

Hello I souette realize the unfold state  of my piece my it has not been realized in sheet metal. so I don't really see how the faire.je attaches the part in question to you

Thank you for Avence 

2116838.sldprt

Hello, the rim so attached in my screenshot, is it supposed to be a crease? Or is your piece just a rolled piece?

Sincerely:)

reponse_pliage.png

I make them in one piece my normally it's a welded piece

What I advise you to do is then, redo the piece in two parts but which can remain in the same .sldprt

First make your part rolled by the sheet metal module, then add your welded part. Because your part cannot be converted to sheet metal because of the welded cleat

Cdlt

I don't really see how to curvature the part while being in sheet metal

You have to draw the curved section, for the time being just an arc of a circle at the angle and diameter desired for the rolling, and use the "Folded base sheet/Leg" function, all you have to do is enter your thickness and you're done.

Attention, for all material removal, do not forget to tick the normal material removal box.

That's it for you, I'll let you discover a little bit about folding on SW.

If you have a problem, I could answer it:)

thank you my when I do my function unfold its don't me the right length 

What I have to put in the folding area for it to put it correctly

zone_de_pliage.png

thank you my when I do my function unfold its don't me the right length 

What I have to put in the folding area for it to put it correctly

zone_de_pliage.png

Use the K Factor at 0.5 instead of the bend area function, which is to have the neutral fiber in the middle of the thickness.

It is a ratio so 0.5 = half thickness, 0.75 = 3/4 of the thickness etc.

There you go, I hope I have solved your problem:)

1 Like