Study by simulation of the fluids of a propeller

Hello

I discover this module and I have an anomaly in the definition of the envelope of the environment.

I'm in extrusion surface. Is anyone seasoned in this module?

I can simulate mixtures of fluids in a pipe with taps.

I operated in the same way.

Definition of plugs to close the domain of the model;

Two boundary conditions to the atmosphere to start with, it's a test.

The region in rotation.

Maybe a tricky point on the normal force but I'm on Y in relation to the layout and orientation of my propeller;

Thank you for any help.

Have a good end of the day.

Spectrum.

helice_propulsive_v1.sldprt

the screenshot.

mon_modele_sous_le_module_flow.jpg

I was wrong, it's much simpler in fact the field of study remains open, no use of corks.

the capture of the result of the flow and lift of the propeller close to 1500 N in propulsion.

The propeller doesn't rotate, it's its environment, it's deceptive at the first approach, a logic that is very particular to Flow simulation.

solution_validee_v4.jpg

Hello Spectrum

If you succeeded, well done! but could you close the topic by selecting the best answer

FOR INFORMATION

There is a group created especially for FLOW because very few people use flow, but in this group you will find those who have skills on this software. Sign up,  you will have a better chance of getting answers because the group members are notified in case of new questions and new answers.

https://www.lynkoa.com/groupes/solidworks-simulation/flow-simulation

Kind regards

Hello Zozo,

thank you for the link, I will post the tutorial on the control by equations of the teeth with the management of the tooth foot, it will complete the work of the previous person who had made a huge synthesis;

I continue to experiment with the Flow module and I discover a lot of relevant things in the sizing of my different projects;

Have a good week.

Spectrum

2 Likes