Make the description appear in windows windows

Hello

I would like to make it automatically appear in my folders and subfolders that I create the description tab next to the "name", "modified the" "type" etc. In fact I know how to do it in a folder (Right-click, other and check description). But the thing is that I would like the description tab to be automatically put when I create the folder. I know that I know more about windows than you have to see this but it's still related to SW, so I still allow myself to ask the question here. If anyone has an idea.

Thank you in advance. 

If I understood correctly, you want a "description" column to be present in the windows file display window (like on the attached image)

Just right-click in the blank and then go to "sort by" and select "other"

A list appears with checkboxes. Check the "Description" box and ok

description.png

Thank you Bart, but as I say in my question I know how to do it in a file.

In fact, I would like that when I create folders or subfolders, the description column is automatically put without me having the manipulation. to do. I tried to see in the windows settings but I couldn't find anything.

If anyone has an idea.

Hi Paille1384,

The operation is simple, you right-click on the column and then you add the desired column.

Then, in the Windows View tab, you click on Options, then on:

Change the options of folders and search, then you go to the View tab and you click on: Apply to folders, you validate with Yes to the message.

See attached video

A+

Mick

dossiers.wmv
4 Likes

Perfect thank you mcordero.

Small thing I'm on Windows 7, but the pinch is the same instead of going to the option tab that I don't have you have to go to "organized" then as you indicated "folder options and search" view tab and finally apply to folders.

Thank you again and have a good day.