Feasibility of sheet metal parts

Hi all

I would like to have a 15/10 sheet metal enclosure made, but I don't know if my part is feasible (attached is the part) and it is impossible to unfold it.

Thanks in advance 

capotage.sldprt
capot.png

Hello

There are no problems with this kind of part. Of course , depending on the volume, you will have to play with the sheet metal formats and see if you can pass it in one piece or several.

Kind regards

2 Likes

I don't have the same version as you, but I imagine it was made in one body. Is that correct?

1 Like

Hello

It reassures me about the feasibility, 

Regarding the design, yes in one and the same body, but not the possibility of unfolding it, I was thinking of the chews that could make you screw up?

Kind regards 

Yes, notching is certainly not appropriate! In the sheet metal function, there is the possibility to correct the sketch of each bend independently.

Hello

Not having SW 2022, I rebuilt a model of the enclosure using the basic functions of sheet metal (SW 2021).
As noted by @contact_168, the sketches of the folds are modified to avoid overlapping.
To be adapted according to your dimensions...

Kind regards.

capotage_1.sldprt
1 Like

this is really good information to share. thank you for sharing  myfiosgateway.com

MOBDRO

Thank you very much gentlemen for your help, it was very useful to me

Kind regards