Color Wireframe

Hello, I would have liked to know why my part is displayed this way in my assembly (see image)??

It must be said that at one time, I looked for a long time to achieve this result, without success... And today, I don't want to, but it appeared by itself:(

I put all my pieces in wireframe, only this one is in colored wireframe... I took away all her appearances but she stayed the same...

How can I remove this color wireframe? And by the way, how do I put it back on when I need it? :)

Thank you!

filaire_de_couleur.png
1 Like

Hello

The easiest way to remove it is to copy the look of another room and apply it to that room!

https://www.google.fr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=copier%20ap%5Eparence%20solidworks

1 Like

Otherwise, they talk about it here:

https://forum.solidworks.com/thread/60013

In the document properties, in the "Wrapping" section, the box "use the color of the template... " and in Model View (for parts and assembly) "Apply the same color..." "

Or here:

https://forum.solidworks.com/thread/51339

1 Like

For me it smells like a bug....

I regularly have display bugs of this type. This occurs on large blends. Which seems to be your case.

I don't know your configuration, but try to restart your station or if possible try on another one. After if it comes from the resort. We say it every time but check the graphics card drivers...

Good luck.

1 Like

Maybe it's because your part has been assigned a color at the assembly level. So point to your part, go to "Appearances" (the 4-color ball), click on the color assigned to the assembly, then click on "Remove appearance"

If that's not it, when you go into your room and put it in the "Hidden Lines Deleted" display, it also appears in purple?

If so, go to Tools/Options/Document Properties/Template View/Wireframe/Hidden Lines Removed. If it's purple/pink, that's where it comes from.

Edit: certainly the same subject as this one: http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/3d/couleur-trait-en-vue-lignes-cachees-suprimees

screenshot496.jpg
2 Likes

So then... Your method, @Lucas, doesn't work :-( Even by copying the appearance of another room...

@Benoit, no, when I put my single piece in a line hidden deleted, it stays in black... Also, in my Options Tools, I don't have the same menu as you at all :-/ (CF Image)

@remrem, I think it must be due to a bug because after several tests, I can reset the appearances, it doesn't change anything, the only time it changes is when I put another type of display back on the shaded image type and I go back to the deleted hidden lines that it comes back to black... On the other hand, if I restart SW and I go back to my assembly and go back to Deleted Hidden Lines, the part turns pink again...

Bizzard, bizzard...

couleurs_du_modele.png

@Joss, and the link I gave http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/3d/couleur-trait-en-vue-lignes-cachees-suprimees, where @santino said:

"I put my assembly in " stop in shaded mode" view, the parts have a color in this display there, and only in this display there (each independently opened component is gray), then I removed the color apply. When switching back to the " hidden lines delete " display, the lines were black again. Why doesn't the fact of removing the appearances in the " hidden lines delete " display not delete it? no idea :-s

However it still seems strange to me, all the other components have a color (red, yellow, blue,...) and their color in the " hidden lines delete " display is indeed black."

Even if it doesn't seem logical, have you tried?

2 Likes

Yes Joss. G ! It does the same to me when changing the display mode, it becomes normal.

This bug is often very annoying. Try to modify or even delete your display states.

2 Likes

Yes, @Benoit, the question is indeed the same as mine, I hadn't found it before but basically, I did the same thing as @santino, except that I didn't remove the display in "stop in shaded mode", I deleted my display in "Hidden lines deleted" and I switched to "stop in shaded mode" before switching back to "Deleted hidden lines" and that was enough. I think @santino didn't need to remove its "stop in shaded mode" display.

It is indeed not logical, but it works^^

@remrem, no, I can't delete my display states, I have about ten for this assembly and I need them for my MEPs... (By the way, it's to create a display state that I put everything in "Hidden lines deleted")...

Just a round trip in shaded image and it works?!?  :/

2 Likes

Now, to whom is the best answer? :-/

Lucas answered my question "how to put this mode back on when I need it", Benoit answered "How to remove this color wireframe" and Remrem answered "Why does my room display like this"...

Haaaa durdur...

@Benoit, yes, except that I removed the display in "hidden lines deleted" mode before!

Edit: I had tried to just switch to "stop in shaded mode" just before and it didn't work. You have to delete the display of my part in "hidden line deleted" mode before making the switch.

1 Like

For the best answer, make a synthesis and put yourself in the best answer. May it be useful for the next ones! What do you think?

4 Likes

Well for those who come behind, I think it's not bad but sometimes, when some do that, others cry scandal :-/

Especially since I'll never have enough points to buy a gift, I thought it was nice to give points to those who have a better chance of getting them?

2 Likes

No problem!!

We won't blame you ;-)

Glad to have helped you a little.

Have a good end of the day.... Until the next SolidWorks bug...

1 Like

Ok, well I do this when I have 5 minutes ;)

1 Like

Ho pinaise... I made an uncontrolled click and it fell on you -_-' mardeeuuu

When will we improve Lynkoa to remove the best answer? :-(

Pfff... Jaded...

Edit: I'm trying to make a request to Clementine to fix the pb

2 Likes

@Joss, "relevant remark": http://www.lynkoa.com/groupes/publications/modification-du-workflow-pour-les-questions

2 Likes