Background map in alphabetical order

Hello, I can't find how to put my basemaps  in alphabetical order in solidworks.

Let me explain: when I create a new document and I choose one of my drawings, it opens with a solidworks window called "Size/Format of the basemap". In this one, my backgrounds are out of order.

It should be noted that with the other computers in the office my basemaps are in alphabetical order, as well as in Windows explorers on all PCs.

Do you have a solution? I looked but I'm too novice.

fenetre.jpg

It's not easy to answer because I've never seen this and I can't reproduce the problem.

2 Likes

Hello

at any rate why not place 1,2,3 etc in front of

1-MGA.....

2-MGA...

3-MGA.....

may the force be with you.

2 Likes

A little trick is to put the term (ISO) in parenthesis in the name of the basemap. By checking "Show only standard formats", you should only have the names with ISO displayed. Maybe they'll be in order?!

3 Likes

Hello, sorry for the delay in response but I was in the works. Thank you for your answers but nothing changes my problem.

I will contact the hotline and I will keep you informed.

2 Likes

The concern will just come from the order in which I created my basemaps. There is no solution for the moment. I would have to open a request at Dassault.

Thank you anyway for your help.

Hello,

Same problem for SW2022.

I got around it by moving the basemaps to another folder, sorting them alphabetically and then copying it one by one into the original folder. Like copying to a new creation date, this gets around the problem. The disadvantage is that you have to start over every time you create a new basemap...

The process also applies to document templates.