Dual-screen display management on SW

So that's right, the main thing for you is not to advance the reflection on the problem (especially when you attach help pages) but to place answers that should potentially be selected as better answers. The hunt for points, not mutual aid!

It's a never-ending subject and it had to turn out like this with the new points scale!

:/

2 Likes

I'm just passing by...

Just to say that I don't quite agree with you @Lucas. Someone who doesn't know what maccros are good at needs ready-made code that already works well in order to break it down step by step and analyze each command line to better understand how you managed to set it up.

Personally, that's how I learn best. Afterwards, of course, there will always be people who will take your code and if it works, they won't look any further... But in general, they don't last long.

Brief. I'm off again!

Cdt

Joss

2 Likes

I don't see how wanting gifts and helping people is contradictory!

I'm not just here for the gifts, but it's an undeniable plus that motivates you to take time to help people!

Do you spend so much time on all the other CAD forums on the web?

It seems to me that, like many people, you were part of the protest when the points scale was changed. So you're interested in that too?

Afterwards, as I said, on this question in particular, choosing the best answer is a matter of point of view.

@.PL @Lucas P @Lucas PRIEUR

Answering and gleaning answers are not contradictory, what I regret is that we come first for the awards. I come to say this when we see that you answer almost all the questions by internet links, in less than 2 minutes and without necessarily knowing the subject. Something you didn't do before, especially not to such an extent!

To date, I am only registered on Lynkoa for CAD questions. I came here to share my knowledge of SW/EPDM and working methods,... And by the way, I also learn a lot. At first without any pretense of a reward, just because I had been approached, and I appreciated the skills and professionalism of Axemble, and especially of its employees, in their field. But indeed I am thinking of registering elsewhere, SolidAgora seems an alternative. Especially for questions. And I would commit myself to it in the same proportions.

As for the contestation of the points, it is necessary to rescitute in the context: change of scale without prior warning, explanations of the why and how several days later. When I got the explanations, I put it on a low heat! As long as I was away from the big awards, I wasn't that interested, but when the carrot is within reach and it's pushed back to us, it didn't seem very FairPlay. Now we know that there are apparently real reasons.

For the selection of the best answer, what I regret about other questions is that people come to ask what is the color of Henri IV's white horse and that they put in the best answer that the price of the baguette has gone up to 1€ :/ The person who is looking for the color of the horse will not be advanced to know the price of bread.

And so my dispute was also on this point: before there was a ratio of 1/3 for +1/best answer. When the community helped, they could be rewarded for their fair contribution. Today at 1/40, those who come to make their contribution will not gain much except possibly thanks. Today, I gave you 5 points, yesterday you would have had 50! But that's not the one you should see it with!

:)

3 Likes