Managing Equations in a Library Function

Hello, I created a library function, in which I made 2 configurations.

The first one only includes an extrusion and is not a problem for me.

The second phase includes basic extrusion + equation-driven material removal, which manages the number of material removals according to the length of the extrusion. When I open my Library function, no problem, everything works.

On the other hand, when I insert it in a room, that's when it starts to beggar.

The equations created in the library function are inserted into my room, i.e. are added to the Equations tab of the property manager, and every time I add my library function to my room, it adds identical lines of equations.

I changed the names of the dimension "D1, D2" etc to names in CAPITAL LETTERS and without spaces.

But no better.

Will there be a way for the equations not to fit into my main room, in order to avoid any conflict?

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards

Jérémy

Hello

try to rename your rib name D1==> example "Length" D2==> "width" because I think that in your rooms there must also be the D1 and D2 as rib names and I think it creates a conflict... Just in case; to rename you just have to change the part before the @ in the FeatureManager by right-clicking on the coast and then in primary value

Thank you Ac Cobra 427, but as explained in the 1st message, I had already tried this solution, without result unfortunately.

What would be needed is that the equations present in a library function do not come to be grafted onto the part in which they are inserted.

Does anyone have an idea about this?

Thank you.

Hello

Does your bookcase function have to update itself when the dimensions of your room change? Or once it is installed, it should no longer evolve?