Inapparent image On sketch tracer catia

Hi my Friends,

When I import an image on sketch tracer model something, always the imported images remain invisible, I tried several things to solve this problem such as changing the view of the image or selecting relistic shading but still in vain,

I wonder if you could help me solve it.

Thanks in advance

Hello, I don't have Sketch Tracer.

And without screenshots!

Stupid questions:

You import the right image format (tiff ; jpeg ; bitmap;  Raw;  psd )?

Have you checked what's in the No/Show mode?

Hello Franck,

I've already chosen the right aspect ratio (. Jpeg) and I selected the Good face and of course  "material with shading" but when I select "cylindrical mode view" the imported image is no longer displayed, here is the pb.

Kind regards.

As I said I  don't have Sketch Tracer.

The mode makes realistic (for a CATPart uses a material) and it is at the level of this material that CATIA manages the type of mapping (cylindrical, spherical, cubic ;)

hypothesis if there is already a material perhaps in conflict?

Edit: what about transparency?

Okay I'll try all of this, 

Thank you

Use the "properties" commands to scale and position the image on the sketch plane as needed. Once positioned, click on the "next" arrow to start tracing your image. With the color trace tool selected, click an area of the image you want to trace, then press the start trace button

Shareit app Vidmate app

Hello

Sorry, but really I didn't understand your explanation.

I've already followed several tutorials on YouTube, I've done all the steps (shading with material+ View) but always in vain.

It's been more than three months now

I'm lost