MyCAD Utility Registration (Floating Licenses)

Hello

I can't register the 4 MyCAD utilities I just bought.

Here is the situation in which I find myself:

- SolidWorks Solution: SolidWorks 2014 SP2 with Server Licenses

- Downloaded MyCAD Tools tools: SmartProperties2013, BatchConverter2013, PowerPrint2013 and CopyOption2013

- When ordering online, I made sure to indicate that we had floating licenses and I entered the serial number relating to floating licenses

- When ordering online, I made sure to order a number of utilities identical to the number of floating licenses we have

- At the time of registration, the following message appears "The license server is inaccessible, please check your connection or try again later" (see attached file).

=> Is this issue only related to our license server?

=> Is there a procedure to follow for the independent installation of these utilities?

=> These utilities are to be installed on the CAD workstations and not on the license server PC?

N.B.: This problem was not encountered during a previous purchase of the SmartProperties2013 utility for 1 fixed license and registered on a laptop PC not connected to the network.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration,

Laurent

2014-04-14_120843.png

Hello

We have not been confronted with this problem, perhaps we should see directly with the dealer!

No particular procedure to my knowledge.

The utilities are to be installed locally and we do not have a license server for MyCAD, but a server for SolidWorks floating licenses!

If you launch a web page, are you well connected? Because if you have a firewall, you sometimes have to connect to the internet to unlock access.

Then maybe there are ports blocked by the IT department to open so that MyCADTools can access the Axemble server? But we didn't have that kind of problem!

Hello

Can you try the following procedure

In your installation folders there is a registrations.exe

can you replace it with this one (attached to the message)

rename the old one to .old for example

Tell me if it works

registrations.zip
8 Likes