Unable to install Solidworks 2019

Hello/Good evening, When I try to install SLD everything goes well until that... I had a 2017 SLD crack that I erased from my PC. My school provided me with the license for SLD 2019 but I find myself blocked at this stage (it's at the time of the Summary) because this message is displayed. What I don't understand is that I deleted all my SLD 2017 files (yes I emptied my trash as my teacher told me) but the problem persists

If someone can enlighten me, I would be delighted! thank you in advance

The error message in question and the list of "additional files" :

Additional files are required based on your selections.

apisdk.exe, cam.exe, CheckForUpdates_sldCheckForUpdates.exe, swcomposer.exe, flowsimulation.exe, swdocmgr.exe, edrawings.exe, eDrwAPISDK.exe, swexplorer.exe, VBA_vba71.exe, VBA_vba71_1033.exe, VBA_vba71-kb2783832-x64.exe, VSTA14_vsta_setup.exe, solidworkscore1of2.exe, solidworkscore2of2.exe, swactwiz.exe, solidworksfrench.exe, Toolbox_ansi_inch.exe, Toolbox_ansi_metric.exe, Toolbox_as.exe, Toolbox_bsi.exe, Toolbox_cisc.exe, Toolbox_din.exe, Toolbox_gb.exe, Toolbox_ is.exe, Toolbox_iso.exe, Toolbox_jis.exe, Toolbox_ks.exe, Toolbox_mil.exe, Toolbox_pem_inch.exe, Toolbox_pem_metric.exe, Toolbox_skf.exe, Toolbox_torrington_inch.exe, Toolbox_torrington_metric.exe, Toolbox_truarc.exe, Toolbox_unistrut.exe and visualize.exe

Navigate to the location with all the required files, edit the selected products, or enable downloads to get the missing files.

Obviously, you don't have the complete installation file. You have to load it from the Solidworks site or rather activate downloads, it's an option that appears quite at the beginning of the process it seems to me.

3 Likes

Sorry for the late return

Indeed I see what you're talking about but when I'm on this window I can't even select this option...

Note that in addition I downloaded the launcher from the official SLD website