Flattened printing

HELP! I despair...

When I print a document on my HP DesignJet T2530 Postscript plotter, and I put it in high quality, my document comes out all flattened. I saw discussions about it and the solution was that the tracker broke down and therefore changed the machine and it works. I updated the drivers and always the same. To remedy this, I print on pdf creator and everything is fine until the registration and when it is time to print on the plotter, nothing happens anymore.

If you have any solutions...

you say it comes out all flattened

so the height and width ratio is not respected

see the enlargement parameters and put them in proportional

which means that if you change the length: the width will follow with the same percentage

@+ ;-)

2 Likes

Hello

surprising kind of failure, if the format is respected with PDF creator, it is because it can surely be respected with other software. Changing trackers is a bit of a solution, you should call the seller or a specialized troubleshooter, it will surely cost less.

For your information, I was in HPGL2. I installed the Postscript Driver (PS3) and it seems to work.

1 Like

Changing the driver to Postcript is the solution. In HPGL2, I have nothing but problems. Indeed, it was out of the question to change the tracker which is barely 1 year old.

For PDF CREATOR, I happened to have the file all flattened too. So, not very reliable prints on SolidWorks???

2 Likes