Include URL when printing a PDF

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if anyone has a trick to include the web address when printing a PDF on the internet?

Thank you!

What does that mean?

Do you want to be able to save it by including the internet address of the link when you retrieve a PDF from the internet?

Hello

I think that if in the document your text contains a Hypertext link you can generate a pdf via Acrobat.

Kind regards

fichier_pdf_avec_lien_hypertexte.pdf

Yes in fact I want to be able to add at the top or footer, the internet address from where I view the PDF in question. 

Why: To be able to find the source of the PDF quite simply!

You can save it, open it in pdf reader and add a note (see attachment).

Doing it live seems more difficult to me...

caisse_bureau_140.pdf

Hello

Adobe Reader puts comments, but for hyperlinks you need a pro version where you put a footer in note 

there is a free Fox reader which has an opening function via the internet, but be careful with the install it puts a lot of useless stuff in addition

I think the note is a good compromise.

After another solution would be not to download the PDFs you need but just copy the links in your internet explorer, by which I mean create a shortcut in your explorer. (the only limitation of this solution is the size of the PDFs you need since you will have to download them each time).

Kind regards

Bastien

1 Like

Hello

FoxReader is the free solution and even allows you to embed a video behind an image that will serve as a link to start the video, so the video is included in the PDF!

But it's true that it's quite technical to take in hand.

Also I've been using EverNote for a few months

https://www.evernote.com/

which responds quite well to all this PB of doc storage while keeping the url.

A+

Marc

The PDF must be recorded and edited "by hand" after the fact.