Index and configuration

Hello everyone,

on a part with X configuration, is it possible to change the index of only one of these configurations.

to take a clue I change the state of the part in the EPDM and select new revision, the problem is that all my configurations are impacted, which I don't want.

Thank you

Hello, to my knowledge you have no choice! Indeed, the index acts on a file. and not on a single config.

4 Likes

Hello

If you are using the EPDM index system, you cannot ungroup indices by configuration. The clue is passed over the file.

Sorry.

Otherwise, you don't have to use the EPDM index system, and manage them by a property filled in the configurations, but you do without an interesting EPDM feature!

Last note, if you wanted to keep a loop of the workflow to pass a hint, you would have to specify the impacted configuration at some point: not simple, or even infeasible !!

6 Likes

Hello

To my knowledge, no!

1 Like

Ok, thanks all, I'll see what I do, probably add a configuration.

I would say no as well.

However, why not take your configuration out of your file to make a new one that you can indicate as you wish and independently. (with a config separation macro)

You will lose the link with your original file but if you really want to indicate a particular config I can only see that.