Inserted eDrawing view into an Excel file

See if it can help you...

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Discussions-au-sujet-de-NI/Méthode-ActiveX-Adobe-PDF-Reader-ne-fonctionne-pas/td-p/3222323

1 Like

In the Page Setup tab, click on "Print titles", a window will open, choose the Sheet tab and in the Print category you have draft quality.

Kind regards.

1 Like

industrialcadservices Thank you for this info I didn't know this option but unfortunately no change I created a support ticket to see if they will have more info for me :)

Sorry to ask, did you put the control in printable in the properties of the control when you did the test? 

If so, sorry but I don't have any more ideas...

IndustrialCadServices No worries:) There is no stupid question, for the time being I tried both cases in Print = True or False no change :/

Well and well after the support comes back it is indeed a BUG with eDrawing but which clearly will not be treated as a priority :/ I'm attached to the fix if there will be one so I'll keep you posted

Thank you all for your participation

2 Likes

Well and well after the support comes back it is indeed a BUG with eDrawing but which clearly will not be treated as a priority :/ I'm attached to the fix if there will be one so I'll keep you posted

Thank you all for your participation

2 Likes