Installation solidworks 2016

The executable file

"I:\PreReqs\VCRedist\vcredist_x64.exe" /q:a /c:"msiexec /i vcredist.msi REBOOT=ReallySuppress /q"

has not been installed correctly.

I installed separately Microsoft C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) and no solution!!

Hello

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall?

Did you install the Visual C++ version available in the SolidWorks installation?

Try installing it again.

Are you an administrator of your position?

Hello

For me there was a problem during the 1st installation attempt. I advise you to delete all of them and to do a system cleanup as well as a pass of ccleaner and to start the installation again without working on the station and having nothing else open...

1 Like

Hello, The installation of solidworks requires that no other software be in operation (Turbo boost intel, outlook, word, excel, internet ...) provide a system cleaning with Ccleaner or that of windows by deleting the installation files put in memory as explained by AC COBRA 427.

If the problem persists. Ask the hotline (http://www.lynkoa.com/helpdesk/dashboard).
Good luck

@rvillar: the hotline is only available to people who are Axemble / Visiativ customers, and this is not the case for Mohamed Guermazi !

For the others, there is only the forum.

same problem!

:-(.  Are you good as an administrator in your position???

1 Like

If really no solution works, you have to format :-/

What is the error message now?

At what stage of the installation?

same error misuse, it stops at 4% when installing Microsoft C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64)

knowing that it has already installed and I have the 2015 version previously

Maybe your installation files are corrupted.

Try redownloading the complete SolidWorks installation.

2 Likes