Installation SOLIDWORKS 2019 SP2

Hello, can I have the SOLIDWORKS 2019 SP2 installation file available to my account, I can't download it to

The FTP site.

Philippe Asselin SPAC company in LESQUIN

Hello

You have to ask your salesperson and the hotline to help you.

The forum exceptionally can't do much for you.

There are two things to distinguish between downloading with filezilla or other and installing for which you need a particular software (normally). Your salesperson must have given you a written procedure to guide you normally.

Kind regards

Hello

The update file weighs 14 Giga for our config. I imagine much more for all applications. It's impossible for me to send it to you, especially since your configuration may be different.
On the other hand, I don't understand you're talking about ftp?

Hello@remrem

If I understand @p.asselin 's request, it's the SP2 upgrade of the 2019, which means that he's under maintenance and that only he can download it.

If it is not under maintenance and even if it can download it, it will not be able to use it because there is an internet control for activating the version (including for SPs).

Moreover, downloading is not enough because it is a binary file that must be unzipped on a virtual disk with the software that is fine (like DAEMON Tools Lite).

All this if I understood the request correctly because otherwise it would be the SLDREG file (which is only the swsettings) for which we had a discussion recently. By the way, the SLDREG is not specific to a particular version and SP, it's a banal text files from memory.

Kind regards