Reverse the Dimension of a SolidWorks Sketch Fillet

Hello

I would like to set up a sketch to be able to generate an infinite number of parts (by changing only its dimensions).

Everything seems to work, however I have the following problem:

In some cases the dimensions must be reversed to look like this:

To make this sketch, I had to rebuild the entire sketch, if I only reverse the 22mm rib, I get this:

I have tried several ways to "reverse" the direction of the radius, unfortunately I don't have a solution.

Does anyone have a solution or an idea? I remind you that this sketch must be generated by an Excel file (at least its dimensions). 

thank you in advance

Hello

Is it a sheet metal piece?

no it's a hydroforming part, here is the part in question 

Hello, I advise you 2 things:

1 - is to quote in such a way as to always have a positive odds if possible otherwise SW risks getting lost. (there you side once to the left, once to the right of your reference line)

2- don't do your holidays in the sketch but afterwards like that your leave will always be good in orientation.

See my example with a single room with 2 configurations.

conge_orientation.png

Oh of course it was different, but nothing prevents you from making a 2nd sketch to get the route you wanted to do the scan.

It's up to you. But the leave directly in the sketch will tend to loop as he pleases as in your example.

1 Like

The problem is that I have to face it's off at some point. However, it is not possible to carry them out once the sweep has been carried out.

Hello

You would have to draw your whole sketch without quotation then put all your rays in it and put a dot in the middle of each portion of the shelves then you can dimension according to your needs.

@th.checchin | As I said above, you have to create a template in fact and then the hidden one. (as long as we stay on 2d it's fine)

1 Like