Invitation to participate in the development and testing of SOLID 2017 with the R&D team

Hello everyone,

In fact, my question is aimed at the people who are participating in this meeting. My company doesn't take care of anything and I wanted to know if there is anyone who knows how much to take care of???

Thank you in advance for your answers Sincerely Manu67

1 Like

Hello

What are you talking about exactly? Do you have a link that talks about this?

Yes @ Manu what do you do to us?

We don't really understand your question

@+

1 Like

Here is the email from my supplier,

Hello Manuel,

The SOLIDWORKS Development team would like to invite key customers to participate in a SOLIDWORKS 2017 work and testing session.

We are pleased to invite you to participate following the professional and constructive feedback you have shared with us.

This event allows you to:

• Be the first to experience the new features of SOLIDWORKS 2017 with your files and workflows. You'll be in control of SOLIDWORKS 2017 and stay in control of your data.
  • Meet and work with people from Development.
  • Share your feedback to influence the release of new features in SOLIDWORKS 2017 and future releases
  • Discover the Dassault Systèmes campus and the virtual reality immersion room (VR-Room - Images) that has been reserved for this occasion.

For SOLIDWORKS, this allows the new version to be exposed to more data and ways of working used in production to improve quality and get feedback from customers on what's new.

In practice :

• Location : the Dassault Systèmes campus in Vélizy (Immeuble Terre Europa 1 A 3 ; 1 rue Jeanne Braconnier, 92360 – Meudon La Forêt : map)
  • Date : from 05 to 07 July, you can participate in one or more days.
  • SOLIDWORKS provides accommodation and meals
  • SOLIDWORKS provides workstations and access to people on the development team.
  • The provisional schedule is attached.
  • You bring your files on a USB stick or portable hard drive and stay with them

To be able to participate, all you have to do is tell me:

• The name of the participant(s)
  • Their email address(es)
  • Their phone number(s)
  • Your Company's address
  • The chosen date(s)
  • If accommodation is to be provided

As the number of places is limited, I invite you to come back to me as soon as possible. I remain at your disposal for any further information.

2017_beta_ess_event_schedule.pdf
3 Likes

Ok, I've never received anything like it! Who is your supplier?

We may have to see with the organizer if it can be considered as training, so an OPCA organization could take care of the days.

For more information about SolidWorks 2017:

http://blogs.solidworks.com/solidworksblog/2016/02/previewing-solidworks-2017.html

1 Like

My supplier is AJ Solutions: http://www.cao-3d.com/

Ok it works PL thanks, I'll look at it next week.

Small problem; I copied the "This answer solved my problem" from gt22's answer to show another how to validate and when I clicked on it in the answer I gave him it validated it for me.... I'm going to do it by Clementine... Sorry.....

1 Like

Hi all

Our BE received the same message by e-mail ac cobra 427.

Axemble & cadware provider, invitation for their customers.

Today, a beta version of SolidWorks 2017 is available for those who are still under a maintenance contract.

2 Likes