J-22 grand challenge Lynkoa!

Only 22 days left before the end of the Lynkoa challenge on the theme of the flying objects of your childhood!! 5 proposals have been made, who will be next? As a reminder, a drone, a gamer pack (mouse, keyboard and headset), and an A3 printer are to be won! 

For inspiration before the weekend, check out the B-2 Spirit Bombers Land, a beautiful @engineering creation! 

To submit your creation and see the members' proposals, click here 

To your mice!  Have a good day everyone, 

Coralie :)

2 Likes

Hello Coralie

The pressure is mounting! poof poof poof it's going to be hard to finish on time.

Oh time! Suspend your flight.

Maybe Obi Wan will make us the Russian  concordov ;-)  and that he will do a crash test at Le Bourget preferably ;-) ;-)

2 Likes

Hello @Zozo_mp 

Don't panic, you'll get there!  :)

And maybe it will be your proposals that will be exhibited at Le Bourget...!! Fingers crossed;)

Good evening @Coralie 

Well I posted my proposal!     pouf pouf pouf!

Incomplete proposal because the project is not completely finished but will normally be by the fateful date.

On the other hand! no possibility for other participants to see the attached documents, for example the explanatory PDF, video, etc...

For the video I momentarily bypassed the PB by posting on my youtube channel. (see comments in the proposal)

Kind regards

1 Like

I admire the proposals, The choice will be difficult for the jury.

Congratulations to the participants

2 Likes