I have the following message: the current operation cannot be interrupted

Hello

I have this message that appeared to me a few times "the current operation cannot be interrupted or the document is not accessible at the moment" the problem I have access to nothing I see my assembly I can go from window to window but impossible to do anything (save, touch the functions, the options, the sketches....

On the 2016 version but he also did it to me on the 2015.

Where could this problem come from? knowing that he intervenes when I make part insertions?

Thank you

Hello

Are the files local or on the network?

Is it SolidWorks 2016 SP3 that was released 2 weeks ago?

Are the graphics drivers up to date? Check here:

www.solidworks.fr/sw/support/videocardtesting.html

It's often a problem of not clean import

so clean before import 

Dots and double strokes are usually the problem

What are the import formats?

sometimes in import on solidworks especially in step

we are very very far from BIM  ;-)

@+

Wouldn't you have a part in a state of repair in your assembly, or a part of which you are in the process of editing a sketch?

The files are local (one screw with several configues) the problem is that my colleagues having the same file on their machines have never had this problem.

The file is not a STEP or other it is a part file, import in the sense of inserting components in the assembly.

Version 2016 SP3

Up-to-date drivers

@ pascal no it's really when I insert it for whom why does it put everything in grayed out and as soon as I try to click it puts this message to me.

Thank you for your answers

As it's a file with several configs, it must be because you have a window to choose the config that should appear on the screen.

This window may be in the background, or squarely out of your screen.

Check if it is not behind your SOLIDWORKS window.

If it is out of the display area of the screen, you have to reset the display settings of SW (but I don't know how to do it)

Does it do it on several positions?

You can try my tutorial to reset the settings to 0 with my tutorial (we can go back but at least we're sure that it doesn't come from the SolidWorks configuration):

http://www.lynkoa.com/tutos/3d/reinitialiser-les-parametres-solidworks

Otherwise, a repair of the installation from the control panel.

Thank you PL I'll try this at the beginning of the week.

No, it only does it on my workstation while this part is on other workstations but they have no problems.