I can no longer edit my parts in an assembly

Hello

Since yesterday, it has been impossible for me to publish it.

When I edit a part (in the general assembly) and I try to modify a sketch, I see the lines, but the values of the dimensions do not appear.

But when I directly open the sub-assemblies or even the parts in another window everything works fine

When this problem started, my general assembly went "grey"! 

Would anyone have some time to help me? 

Thank you, thank you!!

Hello Julien,

Is it possible to put a link with a zip to see the assembly?

Hello

What software are you working on?

Cdt

Fred

I think it's solidworks Fred, it's written under the question on the previous page.

Here is a .zip file, 

Don't be surprised if some parts are missing and some links are broken, I couldn't include some parts in the .zip because I work on a network.

But you can see my problem.

Thank you and hope you find the solution to my problem!

1-32wp141_00000_00.zip

That's right, Fab camp! 

Yes Fred I work under Solidworks!

Can you put us a file? because it's not easy to understand like that, well I've never had this bug...

That is to say put a file for yourself?

dsl I hadn't seen your attachment ...^^

No worries;)

I hope that with the compression the assembly is not too disturbing! But in any case you can see the problem of not being able to edit the pieces

Hello, unfortunately at the risk of disappointing you, I managed to open it and make a sketch by editing a sub-assembly and then a part...

Maybe try a solidworks repair with the installer...

Because I don't see a problem with me.

Kind regards.

esquisse_dans_l_assemblage.jpg

Can you change the revolution exquisse of the 32WP141_02008_00 part in the general assembly?

Because I tried on another position, it didn't work either.

I'd like to... if you had provided them for me:)

Can you edit the sketch of a part?

yes I can, but it's true that there's a display bug in any case, because I see my sideline with the arrows but don't see the associated value in the graph, I'm forced to click on the right and change the value in the feature manager ...

sans_titre.jpg

That's my problem....  

han han ...^^ the box I modified was modeled by yourself or does it come from an import or a lower version?

Maybe you can open a tiket to report your bug?

Everything was modeled by myself.

Bringing up a ticket? I don't know about this manipulation

I managed to solve the problem by touching a little bit of everything to make nothing hide!

It's when I touched the display settings between "perspectives" and "shadows", it was redisplayed!

Saved!

Thank you for the time you dedicated to me! Have a good end of the day.

1 Like