Lynkoa competition: discover the winners!

Hi all 

The Lynkoa competition ended on Friday 30 September! More than 180 of you participated for a chance to win a 3DCONNEXION mouse kit. Discover the results of the draw: 

1st winner:

Congratulations to Dimitri PASQUIER (@dim) who wins the 3DCONNEXION SpaceMouse® Enterprise Kit

2nd winner: 

Congratulations to Dominique NAUDET (@dominique.naudet) who wins the SpaceMouse® Wireless Kit 2 3DCONNEXION

Congratulations! 

Congratulations and thank you to all the participants:) 

Let's meet on October 13 in Lyon for myCAD Day to celebrate;

Also, get ready for October 17th, a new design challenge is coming! 

Have a good day everyone:)

Coralie 

3 Likes

Finally the mouse ran past my nose, but it didn't stop...

Congratulations to the winners drawn at random.

6 Likes

Yes sbadenis, the "" didn't work for me too....:). Congratulations to the winners.

4 Likes

Yes! The vegan synthetic Gruyere cheese designed in SW and 3D printed did not work!

I had included an RFID  tag that was supposed to stimulate the hunger hormone (ghrelin) in  the lateral tuberal nucleus (NLT) in the hypothalamus.

So  at noon it's ratatouille!

6 Likes

Thank you for this great prize.

Can't wait to use it.

4 Likes

Hello Coralie,

Would it be possible to have the correct answers of the quiz for information, merci...@+.

AR.

3 Likes

Two D's drawn for 3D mice... It was a roll of the dice.

2 Likes

Hi all 

I see that some people have redoubled their idea to be able to capture a mouse.... In any case, a big congratulations to all the participants! :)

@A.R you can find the answers in this article: https://www.visiativ-solutions.fr/jeu-concours-lynkoa-decouvrez-les-gagnant / 

3 Likes

@Sylk A funny draw says from ! This is a hoped-for dice.   

It should be noted that hope and disappointment are two enemies that get along very well together.

Note that thanks to @Coralie's challenge : it is no longer necessary to put a tooth under the pillow for the little mouse to pass.

Smile yesterday, smile tomorrow!   (3D designer's proverb)

3 Likes

Hello Coralie,

Thank you for the quiz information,... have a good day and see you soon in Lyon...

@+.

AR