Kickoff who goes?

As for me, I know you missed my questions but I was on a mission abroad.... So I make up for it

Who goes to the kickoff? And what did it bring you?

1 Like

Me, Thursday afternoon at the Kick off in Lyon

Are there others?

1 Like

I'm going to the South West

Usually it's really nice.

As much to meet the technical team as for the new Solidworks.

The movement is clearly amortized.

Have a nice day

3 Likes

I am registered for the one in Senlis this afternoon.

1 Like

Hello all,

Lynkoa is present at all KickOff Axemble.

Fred will be very happy to meet you at these events (and to have a drink with you too, but don't make him too shabby please, he doesn't hold too much alcohol)...

Don't hesitate to go and meet him.

5 Likes

I've been going to the Kickoff every year for 5 years now.

This is particularly interesting for the latest version of SolidWorks. In addition, it allows you to meet people from Axemble, other SolidWorks users and to exchange. In addition, if there is a person from Lynkoa...

I think this is important because it allows me to keep informed of the updates of the latest version of SolidWorks and to have them represented dynamically. Then what will change our work tools to know the used coodirectly.

The principle of the half-day set up since last year is based on the essential SolidWorks and less on the "partner village".

2 Likes

I also go to the South-West one...

This is quite an interesting event, especially when discovering new functions. It also allows you to meet and exchange with other users...

1 Like

Lyon kickoffs on Thursday afternoon:)

1 Like

hello, I am currently at the Paris Nord kickoff, at the Cetim, in Senlis and I will be happy to meet each of you in the city of your choice to discuss Lynkoa!

Fred

Me, October 24, 2013 in Yverdon, Switzerland

*-* I can't wait to be there to see what's new and meet other people who use Solidworks *-*

1 Like

For Axemble, kickoffs are special moments.

They allow us to bring our customers together so that they can exchange with each other and with our sales and technical teams. But it also allows us to thank you for your loyalty.

For many years now, we have been putting all our energy and heart into ensuring that these events remain an unmissable date in your calendar.

We are counting on your presence again this year

1 Like

Hello

Unfortunately, I don't go, because obviously it's the boss who goes there and he didn't invite me to go with him, even though he doesn't know Solidworks. But I understand that he is going because he wants to find other potential customers but he could have invited me to go there that would have interested me.

Happy Kickoff to you all.

I will be at the one in Paris Centre on November 19th. It will be one of the last dates, so the Axemble team will be used to this exercise (I hope you haven't drunk everything and that we will have some left !!!!)

I don't want to say anything stupid but it must be my 12th or 13th Kickoff (who does better?).

It is a privileged moment for several reasons:

- Discover what's new in SW. (unmissable moment of this day)

- Discover new products

- Meet the Axemble team

- Exchange with other design technicians and necessarily talk about CAD

1 Like

At the KickOff in Lille on October 22nd.

Well Paris Nord was simpa, and an announcement at the end worthy of a keynote 

I wouldn't say anything to keep the surprise

2 Likes

@flegendre In fact, it's the 16th (and yes, we'll have to drink knowing them)

1 Like

"Hello,

We have received your registration to participate in the Axemble / SolidWorks 2014 Kickoff, 
on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 in Lille and we thank you warmly."

Well, it's rather me who thanks you;)

I will close this question by answering that thanks to Axemble I have solved my communication problem with my remote partners

This will surely give rise to a forum ;)