Is the Nvidia Quadro 4000 compatible with SolidWorks 2009?

Hello, for compatibility reasons with a subcontractor who no longer claims to update his version of SolidWorks, we are for the moment obliged/forced/forced to continue to use the 2009 version in this small company that I have just joined. I was granted a brand new workstation, with Win 7 64 Pro, proc. I7 3.2 Ghz, 8Gb RAM, 256Gb SSD well surely not far from everything you need... But also, the graphics card is an Nvidia Quadro 4000: as the machine was delivered today, the display under SolidWorks 2009 is no better than with an old low-end second-hand GForce... Is it totally folded with this card or is it enough to install this or that appropriate driver and if so, which one?
A very big thank you to whoever will answer me!

See this link for drivers 

http://www.solidworks.fr/sw/support/videocardtesting.html

will you find the drivers for SW 2011...... 12.......13.....2014.

that supports Real View from earlier versions (2008)

I don't see why  a quadro 4000 wouldn't work for SW2009

especially take SW certified drivers from SW

Keep aside your old drivers you never know

@+ ;-)

1 Like

Hello

First of all, you should know that with Win 7 is not certified for use with soliworks 2009, you can still install it but hey solidworks 2009 is not designed to work on this OS.

For the graphics card no problem it is a very good card I advise you to download the certified driver for use with solidworks as indicated to you gt22

2 Likes