Slow zoom on Drfatsight

Hello

I have been using DS for several years and since the reinstallation of the software by our IT department I have been experiencing problems with slowness on zooming and moving the drawing in the file. It's really slow down and therefore super boring to work!

Anyone have an idea?

I'm using DS V1R5.1 x64.

Thanks in advance

A graphics card update?

1 Like

you may need to reconfigure the wheel of your mouse for the Zoom

@+ ;-))

No update of the graphics card...

In reality it's not just the zoom, the controls are slow too, double clicking, copy paste etc...

My mouse is fine, thank you! :-)

What's your setup?

1 Like

See this answer from our Community Manager

Hello

If it's Draftsight 2015, as j.ame informed us in the following article, the new release is no longer compatible with Windows XP :http://www.lynkoa.com/actualites/3d/draftsight2015

"Draftsight 2015 is no longer compatible with Windows XP

A little info for those who use Draftsight on Windows XP, the new Draftsight 2015 release (VR6 for windows32bits)  is no longer compatible with this operating system.
So if you download it, you will get an error message and it will crash your VR5 version: so you will have to recover the .exe if you still have it and then the layout of your profile if you had made one.
So keep the VR5 release if you're on windowsXP ;)"

perhaps the opposite is also the case

@+ ;-))

Oh it's sure that if you're on Xp, you have to take the previous version!

1 Like

I'm on windows 7 pro

Intel Core i5-2520 CPU @ 2.50Ghz

install the latest version of draftsight to see if it's better

What operating system was you under before your problem

for your pc everything seems to be OK

@+ ;-))

I'll try, what's strange is that neither my machine configuration nor my DS version has changed. We just resettled.

Thank you

And by attempting to repair the installation?

1 Like