It's time for a challenge!

Let's go, the challenge is online!! 2 and a half months to dazzle us with your design talents! Go to the challenges page to know the theme, I hope you like it:) as well as the gifts to be won! 

To your mice!! Good challenge to all;)

1 Like

Hello

pretty cool as a challenge. I don't have much time (personal, pro and very big sports preparation in progress which requires me a lot of time) but 2 months well I'll find time. Good luck to you.

May the Force be with you

2 Likes

Hello @OBI WAN, 

Glad you like the challenge!! Indeed the schedule is busy... But I know you're going to surprise us with your creation;) 

Have a good challenge!!

1 Like

Indeed, Coralie, we can't miss the announcement:)

Well, in fact I was not far away with my Roman catapult:p hihihihhi

Well, we still have to find time for all this.

See you soon

3 Likes

Hi @FUZ3D 

And yes, not far from the subject!!

We know you have a lot of work. That's why you have until December 13 to participate and without a registration limit...  Good luck to all!! :)

1 Like

Hello Coralie,

Nice challenge but on the other hand I don't seem to have seen any dimensional constraints; unless I zapped.

1 Like

@ac cobra 427, 

And no, you saw right! No technical constraints this year, it's the originality that will pay off! If you want to make a life-size rocket you can;) Treat yourself! 

If you have any further questions, we have scheduled a discussion group if you wish;) LYNKOA CHALLENGE 2020