Connecting a trolley to a chain

Good evening to you.

I'm in the process of designing a freight elevator to bring the groceries (water pacs, etc.) upstairs, without going up the stairs. I didn't put engines like that, no risk of being crushed if the kids play with them. I'm going to put a system to prevent them from turning the crank, but that's not the subject there.

I drew the sprockets that connect the different parts and it works, i.e. when I turn the flywheel all the sprockets turn. That's done.

On the other hand I don't know how to link the trolley to this trajectory.... because it doesn't seem to me that it moves with the rotation of the chainrings. You don't have an idea how to make this trolley follow the rotation of the chain?

Thank you in advance for your advice

assemblage_ascensseur_a_courses.sldasm

Good evening

the assembly is good but it is empty of parts

there are visible the 4 gables and the 2 couroies

Watch this tutorial: Rope animation

http://www.lynkoa.com/contenu/animation-corde-c%C3%A2ble-sous-solidworks-0

@+ ;-)

1 Like

I had seen this tutorial thank you very much. It's chaised his thing. Truly superb

It's a bit complicated for my pc to manage, I think...

So I think I found another stratagem.

I made a rack link between my support where the box will be placed with a distance equivalent to the diameter of the platter and it works.

I'm putting the file back so you can see.

assemblage_ascensseur_a_courses.sldasm

To share an asm, you have to do "composition to go", choose to export to a zip and share this zip.

1 Like

Ok thank you Steffeno.

I'll do better the next time.

a+

Fred

The correct answer chosen does not answer the question posed

@+

I don't understand, it's not me who said it was the best answer...

Besides, is it possible not to name someone if no answer has helped in the resolution of the problem? 

yes there are a lot of unresolved questions

It must be a typing error of your par

There are also a lot of questions solved

without the answer that solved the problem being declared

@+ ;-)

Ok very good. You have seen that I have not found the pivot house that you recommended to me in the question " 

opening a hatch when an object touches it"?