Sketch lines in bold and others in clear. What for?

I drew a 2D sketch and I have some lines that appear in bold black and some in light black. When I build with Mechanically Welded I have some problems with adjusting parts. Wouldn't this initial problem of line color differences be the cause of my part adjustment problems?

You will find the relevant files attached

Thank you in advance for your aide.et advice

Yours sincerely

JeanPhi

sa16042_-_combs_-_charpente_ind_0_esquisse.sldprt

Hello

In fact it's nothing but a small graphical bug. I have it too sometimes but it doesn't change anything in the functionality of the sketch and I can't explain it....

1 Like

Good evening

Only the line weight is different by default.

To put all the lines with the same thickness, In the menu, after selecting all the lines, go to "Line Format" then "Line Thickness" and  put a desired thickness; All the lines will then be identical.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answers

See you soon

Dac.

Thank you for voting the best answer

; °)

I don't know, it happens to me too sometimes and yet I don't change anything about the parameters of the lines and I think that for you it must be the same. .

1 Like

I believe that the bold lines are those of a closed profile or a loop while the lines at the end are not part of a loop.

3 Likes

Hello

I may be off topic but wouldn't it be more related to closed sketches in several places?

In any theory, if there are two elements that create "excess" closed contours, SW indicates them in a thin line instead of thick.

Or also when there are lines in addition to closed profiles.

4 Likes