Lynkoa partner of the Golden Tech Design Challenge

Hi all 

I am pleased to announce that Lynkoa is a partner of the Golden Tech National Design Challenge https://www.goldentech.fr/fr/concepteur-designer 

On the occasion of the Global Industrie exhibition, the world's leading industry exhibition, a nationwide design challenge, the Golden Tech, will be organized. Sponsored by Dassault Systèmes and Visiativ , this design challenge on SOLIDWORKS will reward 1000€ to the participant who provides the most technical and realistic creation. 

After having organized many challenges, Lynkoa is now a partner of this competition and will support its members! 

And who better than @DoubleL and @flegendre, our talented challengers, to participate? 

In order to support your colleagues, you can register for free at the Global Industrie trade show, which will take place from 17 to 20 May 2022 in Paris. 

Have a good day everyone, 

Coralie 

"

Estimated competition time

2 hours

"

Uh... ??

The competition lasts 2 hours for each participant 

Yesterday's training day was very interesting and very informative. Indeed, 2 hours is a real challenge...

1 Like

A challenge at your height @DoubleL !! I'm delighted for the training, it's always useful to get up to speed from time to time, even for the best ;) 

Can't wait to come and cheer you on!!

I find it hard to imagine that we can design, model and simulate an electronic circuit and its box and obtain a finished product in 2 hours.

Not to mention the time wasted by the slowness of the program and other reaction times of the machine.

2 Likes