LYNKOA: What's new?

Hello Lynkoa community! :)

A lot has happened in recent weeks! I'll give you a little recap to get up to date with the new features: 

- Find the interview with @zozo_mp, his daily life and his good tips; A big thank you to zozo_mp for his involvement! Every month you will be able to find the interview of Lynkoa members! 

- The winning design of the challenge "reinvent the flying object of your childhood with elastic propulsion", the Lynko'Air by @gedup has been 3D printed and tested at take-off! READ ARTICLE

- The NOVA chatbot is still in the test phase, don't hesitate to challenge it by asking it as many questions as possible! TEST NOVA

- Starting next week, Lynkoa's interface will change, becoming more modern and functional ! New features will be made ;) 

- Finally, for those who are interested in equipping themselves with 3D printers, we have an offer in progress: Until March 15th, get 15% off the purchase of a MarkForged 3D printer ! VIEW OFFER

Do not hesitate to let me know about your new products! :)

I remain at your disposal for any information, 

Have a good day everyone, 

Coralie :)

4 Likes

Hello Coralie,

Well I can't wait to see, ... To be continued, @+.

AR

3 Likes

Hello Coralie,

good news for Lynkoa's update

3 Likes

@Pierre S, yes good news, Lynkoa needed a facelift! I will send you a document at the beginning of the week to explain all the changes ;)

2 Likes

Hello Coralie

There's a bug!

On the interview of a certain @zozo_mp if you click on "see your profile" like the Egyptian  hieroglyphics, well you don't get here  https://www.jetpulp.fr/

I don't know if I need to be plumped up even with a jet: but, in any case, I have absolutely nothing to do with this company.

Kind regards

2 Likes

Hello @Coralie ,

Great news for Lynkoa, I can't wait to discover the new features.

Mathieu

1 Like

Oh dear @Zozo_mp I'm sorry, I just reinstated this...!  

Coralie 

@Coralie uh it's normal that whatever I do I come across a @Zozo_mp page ??  lol :)

Yes the site has been a Max since this morning

whatever you do or click nothing responds normally 

To review the links and features 

it's the souk ;-)

@+

1 Like

Yes!!!   I have Marabouted  you because I have the power given by the master Okipasmolo Kanté

OVH has burned out in part, so if Visiativ is hosted with them, don't look for the mistake anymore!

2 Likes

At home the forum doesn't work anymore, it's empty (sniff), I was able to access here by going through the notifications

2 Likes

And....... Yes c the souk

nothing works 

@+

Hello

Indeed, I posted this morning in the group "Report a problem on Lynkoa",  maybe I should have gone through the forum ;)

I give you the content: 

Hello

As you have surely noticed, the lists of questions and news have been empty of content since Wednesday. This is due to the recent fires at OVH where one of our servers was located. 

Everything should return to normal on Monday.

Thank you very much for your understanding,

Have a good day and a good weekend,

•