Macro catia V5

Hi all

I'd like to create a macro on catia v5R19 that would allow me to retrieve the background plan and the cartridge of my box in a folder (so far nothing complicated).

But if by mistake I start to modify the plan and save automatically without having changed the backup directory, it will overwrite the background plan and the starting block. Which will be annoying for the next times when I ultilise this macro. The difficulty for me is there.

I was thinking of creating my macro by opening the file, then tjs in the macro will save it directly in another folder which would avoid mistakenly overwriting the original. Except that every time I launch a macro, I would be asked to overwrite the previous file if I didn't think to delete it before...  

I hope I have been clear enough.

Secondly, How do I put custom icons in catia? I would like to create a toolbar with my macros, (e.g. a macro for my A0 format, one for my A1 etc...) and assign them a different icon but here too I get stuck.

Thanks in advance

Hello

And why not make the original files read-only? That way, it's impossible to erase or modify them!

Indeed it's perfect for my first problem;) Thank you