Macro to change the date and scale in a basemap

Hello everyone 

I would like to create a macro so that the date (meter the current date)  and the scale indicate in my background map by the scale chosen in the 1st import view but I know absolutely nothing about macro creation :-S

A helping hand would not be refused ;-)

thank you in advance 

Hello

For the date, I would advise you to go into the background map and create a note where you want the date to appear. Related to this note with "short date" in "documents in progress" (see attached file)

sans_titre.png
3 Likes

ah thank you @coin37coin on the other hand if I save my background as its sa will change all the time without me touching it or each time I will have to do the manipulation again?

Hello Mooky,

What date do you want on your plan and when do you want it to be updated? What is the triggering event that allows you to change your date? (example: drawing up, creating the plan, saving the plan, saving in pdf, etc...)

for the date it's good @Aurelien I took the @coin37coin method and I saw the date of the last recording there is only the scale to manage =)

1 Like

Well I see that you answered yourself to the question :)

I was hoping to do the same method with the ladder, but I can't find it. I know you can linked to the scale of the sheet. After that, maybe it's worth it to scale your view to the scale of the sheet and it's so related? But it doesn't really correspond to your request unfortunately :s

yes I had also tried the same method for the scale but it doesn't go well if I just have it left to modify it's not too serious thank you anyway =)