SolidWorks 2014 and 2015 Macro

Hello

On some workstations SolidWorks 2014 is installed and on others it is SolidWorks 2015. When launching a macro on SolidWorks 2015, VBA references were missing. So I added them and then saved the macro. Now, when we launch the macro in 2014, it's references that are missing!

I'm talking about this window, of course: http://www.cpearson.com/images/MissingRef.png

Anyone have an idea?

Hello

I tried to use a macro with SW2016 and I don't have any problems with operation.

What is the missing reference?

1 Like

Hello

My macros work well in 2014 and 2015 but they are installed on the same computer...

Where are your macros? On a common server or on PCs? Is there an automatic backup (or synchronization)?

Do PCs have the same versions of windows?

I try to look in more detail when I have a little more time.

@ +

1 Like

Here are the two macros in question in PC.

The macro was working in 2014 and when I wanted to launch it in 2015, I got an error. I added the missing reference (SolidWorks ... 201X Library I think), and it doesn't work anymore in 2014!

enregistrer-sous.zip
1 Like

Hello

Everything works at home. I tried the following scenarios:

save-under with SW2014 => OK

save-under with SW2015 => OK

save-as2015 with SW2014 => OK

save-as2015 with SW2015 => OK

Attached are the refs I have under vba with SW2015

sw2015.jpg
2 Likes

And under SW2014...

Edit: You don't have many solidworks-specific references enabled... I remember one day going around and activating everything that seemed useful to me.

It may not be very "professional" but it seemed logical to me. Maybe you can give it a try?

sw2014.jpg
2 Likes

I wonder if it can come from the configuration of the workstations, the fact that the macro doesn't work.