Dimension measurement with Edrawing

Hi all 

I knew it, I forgot it, impossible to remember it

With Edrawing, you can manage the recipient's ability to use the measuring tool or not when he or she has opened the drawing.

I don't remember at all how to do it, and didn't find the answer in the tutorials, so I send my Edrawings with the measurement tool disabled.

Who can help me

Thanks in advance 

Yves 

Good evening

For the option to allow or not the measurement of an eDrawing, it happens at the time of saving from SolidWorks.

In the "Save-As" dialog box, after selecting the eDrawing file type, you have an "Options" button. A new dialog box appears that allows you to access this measurement option.

Another point to pay attention to is that this file is open with eDrawing Professional! Standard EDrawing does not allow measurement!

2 Likes

Good evening Benoit 

Thank you for your answer, I have SLDW 11 PRO, do not currently have the means to invest in a new version,  

Thanks to you I just found, or it's from SLDW and you have to set yourself to the Edrawing type, so the last option gives access to what you want to select 

Thank you again and have a good evening 

Yves 

Good evening Benoit 

Thank you for your answer, I have SLDW 11 PRO, do not currently have the means to invest in a new version,  

Thanks to you I just found, or it's from SLDW and you have to set yourself to the Edrawing type, so the last option gives access to what you want to select 

Yves 

Good evening Benoit 

Yves 

Good evening Benoit 

Yves