Customer drawing, dimensions in blue impossible to put in black?

Hello

When I receive a client drawing, I have blue dimensions.

Impossible to change the color to black or others...

However I go to options / color / and I change the color of the different sides... but nothing helps!!

Solidworks version 2015, photo of an example attached.

Thank you.

exemplebleu.jpg

Hello, do you have the printout screen of the options window?

See which traits are changed

1 Like

Otherwise, if it really doesn't work, which is suspicious, you can go through layers.

Create a layer of a color, and then put the sides under that layer.

1 Like

There is only a reproduce format that changes from the existing one, even by applying a layer it does not work. 

So choose an already existing dimension of the desired color, reproduce the format and select all the blue to change.

1 Like

We shouldn't talk about the same thing, because it works for me.

Photo to prove it.

cote.png
1 Like

Indeed, when I click on a black dimension, I click on reproduce format and then I select my blue dimensions, perfect! They become black in color and in the same format.

However, I ask myself the question. And if I don't have any black dimensions on my plan, how do I do it??

Calque....^^

Well I'm going out

2 Likes

You take a dimension somewhere and you reproduce its format. you will delete it afterwards and you click 40 times (see previous question)

The formats are linked to your sw so your side is black (I guess)

2 Likes

See to set the default color to black, select the dimension and set the color and check the default color.

§ Attachment

2014-12-17_18-38-13.jpg

See to set the default color to black, select the dimension and set the color and check the default color.

§ Attachment

2014-12-17_18-38-13.jpg

There's also the yellow arrow that defaults to the layer used.

On the other hand I tried a selection by dragging to select all the sides then right click and modify layer. You click on the leaf pile icon and you access the menu in attached image.

so no 40 clicks a single selection and it works

capture_format.png
1 Like

Hello

I really don't see how you manage to have a window with color selection??

Hello

See this tutorial among others

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fp8XAKri-8

@+;-))

1 Like