Shooting too dark

Hi all

I'm having a problem in some drawings. The views are extremely dark. I tried to play with the lights by removing the punctuals, boosting the ambient and adding solar radiation. My model does react but the drawing remains desperately dark. Maybe it has nothing to do with it, there must be something that escapes me. I put illustration image of the object and the MEP.

Do you have an idea?

projet_k.png
1 Like

Hello

Have you looked in the image quality, when you click on the view on the right in the featurmanger there is high quality or something like that (I don't have Sw on hand at the moment).

1 Like

Hello Ac Cobra,

I just looked in the PropertyManager options of my view.

Under the display style, I can indeed choose "high quality" or "draft quality" but it doesn't change anything, neither in the display nor in the printing.

Hello

AMHA, this is from the scene, the lighting is not pointed at your model. Try changing the scene and adjust the lighting if necessary.

capture.jpg
3 Likes

Hello quercy

The best thing is that you share the file if not confidential.

Otherwise like the previous answer, make a directional lighting adjustment that suits you but make sure that the position of the light is locked to the model. 

screenshot_2.png
1 Like

Hi all

Thank you for your advice. I'm already going to start by testing this and if I can't get anything, I'll share the file.

That's okay, you were right.

I'm not very comfortable with lighting but by following your advice, I finally have a presentation that is pleasant to look at.

Thank you.