Change the size of SW ELECTRICAL connection points

Bjr, my connection points are almost invisible and I can't find the setting to change them.

Thank you for your help

point_de_connection.bmp

Hello

Maybe there is a problem with the scale with the dots or with the threads on the whole drawing?

Hello

If you go to tool==> options==> sketch; isn't there a trick to set the points?? 9 a.m.

Uses the connection filter of the connection points and routing

it is in

option/customize/toolbar/selection filter

This will allow you to find them right away

@+

1 Like

Thank you for your answers but I can't find the menus:

option/customize/toolbar/selection filter

I have "option" but then I don't customize...

I just noticed that my thread numbers are also very small so I think I need to change the size of the thread numbers... again I don't find it ....

probleme_taille_reperes_fils.png

By dint of fiddling everywhere I changed a parameter now  my thread numbers no longer increment all my threads have the same value..... and I don't know where to find this parameter.... if qq can help me... Thank you

Have you tried resetting the settings to default?

I think we'll save our time:)

Go to PROJECT/CONFIGURATION then:

1 Like

Hello, so I recreated a project with a basic template and the most problem is indeed in project configuration, graphic tab that we change the size of the points and in project configuration, reference tab that we change the font size ... equipotential for my part... but in the project I had, no matter how much I changed these parameters, nothing changed... A bug no doubt that made me lose a lot of time. In any case, thank you for your answers.... I will certainly come back for other problems because I am new to SW Electrical and I am coming out of Autocad so a HUGE step to take.

Have a good day and thank you again