Edit or unlock angle in sheet metal

Hello everyone, I have a question about the sheet metal module. I need to unlock and/or change the angles of sheet metal that I create or modify without going through a sketch. I want to remove the padlock that is displayed in the context menu (see photo) if possible. I worked with other 3d software the you can create the angle you want and not fixed 90° to 180°.

Thank you

presse-papier01.pdf

Hello

Does locking/unlocking work for you? Because for me it doesn't work... On the other hand I'm luckier, I can enter the angle I want.

capture_tolerie.jpg
1 Like

Hello

Try to put less than 90°, I want the folds to go in the other direction. Sometimes you have a plate and you want to add a fold on the "outside" without redrawing a sketch or the entire sheet metal each time.

presse-papier02.pdf

Do you have a student license of another type?

Because otherwise the sheet metal module is not locked (possibility to enter the value you want) and the locking function is inaccessible for me.

Hence the thought of a demonstration license that would prevent access to all angles.

If you change the virtual intersection you can put less than 90°.

capture_tolerie2.jpg
3 Likes

Hello

if I understood correctly, you want an "L" piece, once on the left, once on the right.

it is not possible to reverse the direction of the L by changing the value of the angle but look here

http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/solidworks/comment-configurer-deux-sens-de-pliage-diff%C3%A9rents-dans-une-m%C3%AAme-pi%C3%A8ce

may the force be with you.

Bjr

Solidworks standard license, jr1 correct answer I can modify "as I want", I had to activate tangent a day of absence.

Thank you

1 Like