Edit a dimension in bulk

Hi everyone

I have a file in which there are hundreds of documents. These are flat panels made up of cut-outs and parking.

The holes are in Ø12mm, following a product evolution we have to change them to Ø11mm.

Do you know if it is possible to change this dimension en masse? As soon as solidworks sees a 12mm plate, it switches it to 11mm?

Thank you all.

Hello

Maybe look at the MyCadTools tools.

Otherwise it's possible by macro, here is an example to read the values of the dimensions (ICI) and another example to modify the value of a dimension (ICI), the rest is management, loading and saving of files...

Kind regards

Hello

I don't think so and it seems to me unsuitable as a solution because there may be other odds of 12 on the coin that would not be concerned. On the other hand, you can name a call number and link it to an excel table. Use part family. Does that answer the question or did I misunderstand the question?

@soring it will work on 98% of the parts so even if it moves an unwanted dimension it remains acceptable.

@d.Roger thank you for the macros, well I've never used any, so I'm a bit lost...