MYCAD TOOLS / BATCH properties ou project manager

Hello

How do I access epdm properties using batch properties or project manager?

Thank you

Generally, EPDM properties are linked to the Solidworks file: either linked to the properties of the file or linked to configurations.

In these two cases, they will be accessible via the Axemble tools (on the other hand if you manage the properties via a utility and via EPDM, you must be aware that it will only be editable via the utility if the SW file is extracted).

If the property you're interested in is not linked to the SW file, you may have to ask yourself why and possibly modify the EPDM data maps so that the property is linked to the 3D file. (NB: in our country I think that all our EPDM variables are linked to the SW files, I don't really see the point of having a property that is not linked (and I don't really see the point of having a property that is not linked (and I don't even know if it's possible))

1 Like

NO, they are not there

see in attachment

doc1.pdf

You should also put the SW property view in your pdf file: linked to the file and linked to one of the configurations so that we have the global view (not using "batch property" I'm not 100% sure what this software handles or not).

Hello

With myPDMtools, myCADtools tools work in the PDM vault but with SOLIDWORKS properties and not PDM board attributes

On the other hand, there is an equivalent tool in myPDMtools, the PDMProperties tool which uses the variables of the PDM  cards and which applies to all types of files

https://help.visiativ.com/mypdmtools/2021/fr/PDMProperties.html

However, there is no equivalent tool to ProjectManager for working with PDM map attributes

Philippe